Delugan Meissl Associated Architects | AT-Wien
Kategorie 2 – Wellness / Spa
- since 2010 Project Manager at Delugan Meissl Associated Architects, Vienna
- 2010 Member of the 3rd Convent for Building Culture 2010 (German Federal Initiative for Architecture and Building Culture)
- 2008-2010 Freelance Architect
- 2008-2010 Assistant Professor_TU Braunschweig
- 2007-2008 Head of competition department at Delugan Meissl Associated Architects
- 2006-2008 Collaborator and Project Manager at Delugan Meissl Associated Architects
- 2007 Tautpreis
- 2006 Diploma with distinction, TU Braunschweig, GER
- 2003-2004 Studies in Architecture, Kunstakademiets Arkitektskole Copenhagen, DK
- 2001-2006 Studies in Architecture, TU Braunschweig, GER
- 2000-2001 Studies in Architecture, University of
Two large-scale housing projects in Vienna were the first buildings designed and realized by the architects: the “Beam”, built in 1998 and the “Mischek Tower”, which had been completed two years later. During the last 19 years of existence, the studio DELUGAN MEISSL ASSOCIATED ARCHITECTS realized numerous further projects, among them the Global Headquarter Sandoz of the Novartis Company (2003), “Ray1”, the often published house on a rooftop near Vienna’s city center, the “City Lofts” and the “High Rise” in the Wienerberg district.
The architecture of DELUGAN MEISSL ASSOCIATED ARCHITECTS is much like language, in which meaning is constituted by the relationships among individual words. In contrast to other architectural philosophies, DELUGAN MEISSL ASSOCIATED ARCHITECTS do not reduce this principle of hermetic language to a game in and of itself, but rather, they root it in their work with as many multivalent relationships between architecture and its contextual environment as possible, premiating the context of the building and the physical presence of its users.