Daniel Widrig | GB-London
- 2011 Bartlett School of Architecture (Graduate Architectural Design) Teaching Fellow, London, United Kingdom
- 2010 Daniel Widrig Studio, London, UK
- 2009 Design Consultant (freelance), Zaha Hadid Architects, London, UK
- 2009-2010 Artist in Residence, German Academy Villa Massimo, Rome, Italy
- 2006-2009 Lead Architect, Zaha Hadid Architects, London, UK
- 2004-2006 Master of Architecture and Urbanism (MArch), Architectural Association School of Architecture, London, UK
- 1999-2004 Architectural Studies, Diploma (Dipl.-Ing) Georg-Simon-Ohm University
Daniel Widrig is an artist, architect and designer living and working in London and Berlin. After graduating from the Architectural Association in London with a Master’s Degree in Architecture and Urbanism he joined Zaha Hadid Architects where he was involved in the designs of a series of critically acclaimed projects.
Since setting up his studio, his work has won several awards such as the FEIDAD Merit Award, the Swiss Arts Award, the Autodesk Maya Masters Award and the Rome Prize. In 2009/2010 Daniel was Artist in Residence at the German Academy Villa Massimo in Rome. Daniel‘s work has been internationally published and exhibited. Exhibitions include shows at Art Basel, Paris Fashion Week, Walter Gropius Bau Berlin and the Victoria and Albert Museum in London.