RKW Architektur + Städtebau | DE-Düsseldorf
- 1983 geboren in DE-Dinslaken
- seit 2008 angestellt bei RKW Architektur + Städtebau, Düsseldorf
- 2008 Diplom, Abschluss Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Architektur
- 2003-2008 Tätigkeiten neben dem Studium, Malschule im Rahmen der Offenen Ganztagsschule, Oberhausen und Malschule Ludwig Galerie Schloss Oberhausen
- 2003-2007 Studium an der Peter Behrens School of Architecture
We understand service as the conviction of every employee at RKW. As creative and innovative designers we present and control the entire architectural process. We accompany and lead our principals through all classic performance phases, and beyond. This includes especially economic thinking with the client in mind, and the indication of alternatives and their consequences.
The concentration of many different areas of expertise -design, planning, visualisation, model-making, construction management, construction supervision, general planning – at our company guarantees the integral handling of any project by fulfilling every building mission individually and comprehensively. Ever since, we have worked with a number of renowned builders. The long-term support and joint development has produced comprehensive know-how and a repertoire of experience. The assignments submitted to us are highly diverse, as are our project solutions. Our company employs people from a variety of different cultures, language circles and sociologies. We foster this diversity. We abolish the fixation on a specific style and enjoy the willingness to think anew time and again.